Tuesday 11 November 2014

Saving the takahe

                   Saving the takahe

I see crispy leaves and my step brother and sister are teasing me about not being able to fly and a rodent crawled into the nest while I am crunching on a worm. I wish I was safe not worrying about the pests. Everyone knows the park should be open no matter what.


We don't want our birds to be extinct do we? How we can make sure this doesn't happen is to not kill the birds and put the birds in a wildlife park. If we keep the park everyone will know a lot about birds because there are signs that tell you things about the birds.


If you don't keep the wildlife park you will have a lot of work making sure the birds don't be extinct. So it will be easier if you keep the wildlife park.


In my opinion you should help the flightless birds because they are beautiful and loving creatures. Lots of people don't want the birds to be extinct.


In my opinion we shouldn't worry about the pests and put the birds in a wildlife park. It will be much easier if you keep the wildlife park and people will learn things because of the signs also you should help the flightless birds.

No comments:

Post a Comment