Tuesday 11 November 2014

Wildlife Park

I'm so happy that I'm away from those silly old pests.   I'm safe here from the ferrets and the other pests.  They feed me in my little green bowl.  They are like my own family I hop over to my green dish that blends in to the green bush . They move the dish so its  as if I'm in the wild trying to  find my own food.


I think that you should keep the Te Anau wildlife park open because the birds are safe from the pests. If you did not leave the wildlife park open then the birds will be in danger.  That is why you should keep the wildlife park open.


You should keep the wildlife park open because then you will get more money because people from all over the world because most of the people would not have seen most of the bird and probably not a kiwi or a Takahe which are only found in NZ. Keep the wildlife park open .


Hurt and flightless birds or maybe frightened birds will be safe in a cage you are like their family   that takes care of  the hurt and scared birds and you will be there for them.  That is why you should keep the wildlife park open .


In my opinion I think that you should keep the pests out and keep the hurt birds safe then people can learn about the birds.  That is why you should keep the wildlife park open.

                                                                       




No comments:

Post a Comment