Monday 10 November 2014

SAVE THE TAKAHE

  SAVE  THE TAKAHE

Last night I was on top of my eggs ...when I heard this sound ...meow! I saw a cat prowling around. I was terrified about my babies. SAVE THE TAKAHE.


We need  our native birds because they are very special and beautiful. They have blue and green feathers with beautiful long red beaks. SAVE THE TAKAHE. 


Secondly we can attract visitors by setting up a website. This is what we say ...the more you come the less money you spend! 

Lastly we can make visitors pay money. So that we can have enough money to prevent extinction SAVE THE TAKAHE.

In my opinion, I think we should keep Te Anau Wildlife Park open because the birds in it are beautiful, they attract visitors, and they give us money to save the Takahe.


No comments:

Post a Comment