Tuesday 11 November 2014

Save The Takahe

Save The Takahe

I feel happy, healthy and safe here at D.O.C with all my friends and there's no stoats or ferrets here at D.O.C. I want D.O.C to keep me safe and healthy. I think D.O.C should spend money because the takahe will be happy. Save the takahe.

I certainly agree that the wildlife park should stay open because it's good for the environment. Secondly people can look after the takahe and give them food so they won't starve, goats and other animals eat their other food in the wild and then they won't have any food and starve. Save the takahe.

In the wildlife park people can look at the takahe and learn more about them. The takahe will attract visitors because they're so beautiful and interesting. Save the takahe.

I believe we can help the takahe by donating money for food and shelter where they will be safe and healthy. The public can find out more about them. Save the takahe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment