Tuesday 11 November 2014

SAVE THE KIWI


I'm a kiwi in the lovely forests of Fiordland.  I hate hunters they can kill me with their guns. Ferrets can kill my eggs.

We need to save the kiwi because they are limited in population.  Everyone knows we should keep the wildlife parks open.  So we can all help save the kiwi.

Pests like stoats,ferrets and weasels can cause damage to the population of the kiwi's and other rare bird's.  It is fair that the kiwi should be saved.

We can all help keep the kiwi food source up and if we don't kiwi will die. I think that we should save native bird's of New Zealand.  SAVE THE KIWI.
Save the kiwi's habitat and keep the wild life park's  open because if we don't kiwi will DIE .
Make sure we keep takahe livestock up by keeping the breeding program going. Save the takahes eggs.


SAVE THE RARE BIRDS OF NZ.

No comments:

Post a Comment