Tuesday 11 November 2014

Takahe

Takahe


I'm in the middle of the forest trying to find my brother. We were playing hide and seek but now it feels like I'm starring in a horror movie.  Do you really want the animals to feel like this?

Animals are just like us so they so they should be treated like us.  Everyone knows that I'm in danger so please do something to save me. If you don't do anything to save me from extinction, people won't be able to see me in zoo's.

I think people might like me because I'm an awesome flightless bird. I know that you know that the Takahe is a living breathing thing and it should be treated like us and the Takahe is almost extinct. I think we should do more to try to save it.

People might like to see me in zoo's and in the wild life. Save the takahe.

No comments:

Post a Comment