Monday 10 November 2014

SAVE THE PARK - OLIVE

                          Save the park

"Ha ha" I say to the pests behind the bar. I'm safe here they feed me, they care for me, they feel like another family. Then I hopped over to my food which was in a green dish to blend in to all the wild life that they made for all the birds. It makes me feel at home but a safe one.

Birds die every day and I believe that we can help them survive, by keeping the wildlife park in Te Anau open.  Then we can save NZ birds from extinction, and in our park we can keep all the birds away from all the pests that might eat their eggs or them! So help save the park .

It will be a big tourist attraction and people will learn about birds so it will educate people, and people will pay money which will keep the park open. Help save the park .


In my opinion we should  keep the wild life park open because it will save the birds from extinction  and keep them away from pests.  It will be a big tourist attraction which will get money to keep it going. So help save the park.

No comments:

Post a Comment