Monday 10 November 2014

Kiwi



KIWI


I am free to roam but in the wild
but I live in fear with all these pests around. Whenever there is a unusual sound on the leaf litter, I run for my life to my burrow but I wasn't running on the leaf litter anymore I was in the hands of a human.I started screaming for help''help I don't want to be extinct." Suddenly everything turned pitch black.

I was in a burrow, I started wandering out of the burrow and saw other flightless birds such as Kakapo,Takahe & other Kiwi.  But there was something unusual about a sign in our enclosure saying help save flightless birds & the wildlife park.there was also  a man who was repeating himself saying "help us save,the endangered New Zealand birds
from stoats, rats, cats & dogs''.

Please help us save New Zealand's endangered birds too by raising money to keep Te Anau wildlife park open, so they can breed these birds to save their species. Please help save NZ flightless birds from stoats,rats ,cats and dogs. 


No comments:

Post a Comment