Wednesday 12 November 2014

Ferrets versus birds

I live in a deep dark forest.  One lovely morning I went looking for food for my chicks.... but then I heard big loud feet thumping and it was a ferret, which is a terrible bad animal in the wild.  I've already been through this before.

Some believe that I'm a beautiful bird so people might want to see us more and more.  Everyone knows if you don't keep the park open, birds and animals will become extinct.  People love studying, and learning about animals that they don't even know about.

I think we should keep our wild parks open because I believe that the wild parks keep the endangered animals safe and protect them from predators like the ferret.  D.O.C guys feed, care, protect, save and rescue wild birds.

In my opinion you should keep the park open for education, saving, caring and feeding birds.  We have amazing wildlife parks and I hope you keep them open.

No comments:

Post a Comment