Wednesday 12 November 2014

Help save the Takahe

Help save the Takahe!!!!

I am free to roam in the wild but I live in fear with all these flightless birds.


When I hear a strange sound in the leaf litter I run & hide in my den covered with green fluffy moss & brown crunchy leafs. There are huge poles everywhere with long wires connecting them altogether.  Please save us rare birds!!

 

Everyone knows we are getting smaller by numbers each day & as the days go by we will slowly start to die out and be extinct!!  Please help save us rare birds!!

 

If we are in the wildlife park everyone can study us closer & it'll be easier for science too.


When I am in a park nothing can hurt me and you can learn about us. Please help save us birds because we are getting smaller by numbers!HELP PLEASE!!


No comments:

Post a Comment