Tuesday 11 November 2014

Keep Te Anau wildlife park open

Keep Te Anau wild life park open

I'm scared and I 'm lost in the wild by myself, I wish I had a owner. Will you help me?

Suddenly I hear a rustle... ahh its a ferret. He chases me then I try to fly. I imagine what it would be like to be safe in a building.

Two weeks later I see people and they are holding weird thing's that go click,click,click.  I think it's called a camera. Well everyone knows that we are nearly extinct I guess.

Suddenly I get caught by a man in a black suit with a net. Then he takes me into a building then back outside except this time into a big field with a barb wire fence above and around. I think he put me here because we are nearly extinct and this keeps pests out.

I want to keep Te Anau wild life park open because it keeps native birds safe from becoming extinct and that's why they should cage them, help them and keep them safe from predators so endangered flightless birds don't become extinct.

No comments:

Post a Comment