Monday 10 November 2014

Save The Takahe




                                                 Save the takahe


I want to feel safe in a cage around me and a safe careful owner that looks after me like a family.  I can imagine it! An owner feeding me, protecting me! I'm free from the pests that hunt me down, use me as their slaves then kill me when I can't do any more. I can not fly. I am endangered. I am the takahe.

Almost everybody knows that the takahe is endangered and so are many other birds there are 37 different species that need our help. Please help keep birds safe.

We could attract visitors to a park and make some signs about the birds. They are very beautiful.  We need birds. They help the population of trees and trees grow food that we eat. Please help keep birds safe.

How would you feel if you were a bird and you died?

Endangered birds need to feel safe, free from the pests that hunt them down. There are 37 different species that need our help. We need birds and a park to view them in. Please help keep birds safe.


No comments:

Post a Comment