Tuesday 11 November 2014

Save the Takahe

                                Save the Takahe

I'm a free bird in a bush and I'm a being chased by a stoat but luckily he got trapped in a stoat trap. Can you please not let me be killed? Save me and try to make a safe home for me.

I certainly agree that the park should stay open because it's good for the environment. It means that the birds can have an open space to be free.

Secondly the Takahe is a beautiful bird and it might be someone's favourite bird so I think instead of killing them we should save them. Try to make a safe home for the Takahe.

In my opinion you should make a home for the Takahe because tourists and other people learn about the Takahe and that means they'll be saved and we should save the trees because if there are no trees they can't breed. So donate for the Takahe and try to teach people about them.

Lastly you should save the Takahe because I would like my children to see a real and not just a picture or a statue. So save the Takahe.

It is clear that you should save flightless birds instead of letting them be killed, because they are beautiful birds and so people can learn about them and so that my children can see a real Takahe. So try to make a safe home for the Takahe. Save the Takahe.

No comments:

Post a Comment